Security + Certifications
The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) is a top credential for IT professionals responsible for managing, developing and overseeing information security systems in enterprise-level applications, or for developing best organizational security practices.
Fill the form & get free demo session
Understand the basic techniques used to create scripts for automating system administration tasks. Design, code, test Pythons application using Python doc tests and unit testing tools. Demonstrate the use of Python to prototype applications. Demonstrate the use of regular expressions in processing text. Demonstrate the use of Python is developing applications using networking and databases.
Python is a popular, general-purpose, multi-paradigm, open-source, scripting language. It is designed to emphasize code readability – has a clean syntax with high level data types. It is suited for interactive work and quick prototyping, while being powerful enough to write large applications in. Python has a large number of available and well-written modules for everything from abstract syntax trees to ZIP ﬁle manipulation. Its ecosystem features an extensive set of tools including a JIT compiler.
The new SY0-301 exam covers 6 Primary Objectives:
Why Choose Sysap Technologies ?
What You'll LEARN ?
Upon the completion of our Security + students will know how to:
- Cycle of Information Security
- Controls for Information Security
- Authentication Methods
- Fundamentals of Cryptography
- Fundamentals of Security Policy
- Social Engineering
- Physical and Wireless Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Network and Software Based Threats
- Devices and Technologies
- Design Elements and Functions
- Implementing Network Protocols
- Principles and Application of Network Security Administration
- Wireless Traffic Securit
- Establishing Host and Device Security
- Managing Application Security
- Managing Data Security
- Managing Mobile Security
- Authentication and Access Control Service
- Account Management Security Implementation
- CA Hierarchy Installation
- Certificate Enrollment
- Securing Network Traffic with Certificates
- Renew and Revoke Certificates
- Certificates and Private Key Backup and Restoration
- Physical Security
- Legal Compliance
- Security Awareness and Training
- Risk Analysis
- Vulnerability Assessment Tools and Techniques Implementation
- Vulnerability Scan
- Techniques for Mitigation and Deterrence
- Security Incident Respons
- Security Incident Recovery
- Business Continuity
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- DRP Procedures
FINDING SOMETHING INTERESTING ?
Get Your Free Demo Session